Update: Four travel fellowships, each up to ¥100,000 JPN, are available from the Asia-Pacific Developmental Biology Network (APDBN) to the student participants coming from Asia-Pacific countries (other than India and Japan) to attend the conference. For more information please contact: email@example.com.
Early Bird (By 31-Aug-2019)**Students: INR 8,850.**Faculty: INR 11,800.
Regular (After 31-Aug-2019)**Students: INR 11,800.**Faculty: INR 17,700.
Early Bird (By 31-Aug-2019)**Students: USD 150.**Faculty: USD 200.
Regular (After 31-Aug-2019)**Students: USD 200.**Faculty: USD 300.
1. All fees are inclusive of 18% GST (Goods and Services Tax) which needs to be paid by the organizers to the Government of India.
2. The fees will cover lunches and refreshments on all conference days, the banquet dinner and access to all conference materials. The participants need to make their own arrangements for accommodation and travel.
- Name of Account Holder: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
- Account Number: 31125298801
- Bank name: State Bank of India
- Branch: NCL Campus Branch
- Address of the Branch: NCL Campus Branch, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411008
- MICR Code: 411002012
- Account Type: Saving
- IFSC Code: SBIN0003552
- SWIFT Code: SBININBB600
Steps for Registration
- Please refer to the fee chart above and determine the registration fee that you need to pay.
- Please look at the Banking Information on the left and pay the required amount to the indicated bank account. Please save the transaction receipt or a screen-shot of the same. Also note the transaction number.
- Please fill the registration form (opens to an external site). It will ask you to upload the transaction receipt obtained in the previous step and the abstract (using this template). So please keep these two documents handy when you start filling the registration form.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, we shall verify if the payment has reached our bank. If all is well, you shall get a confirmation from us with the registration number. This will complete the registration process.