Update: Four travel fellowships, each up to ¥100,000 JPN, are available from the Asia-Pacific Developmental Biology Network (APDBN) to the student participants coming from Asia-Pacific countries (other than India and Japan) to attend the conference. For more information please contact: email@example.com.
Academic**Students: INR 11,800.**Faculty: INR 17,700.
Academic**Students: USD 200.**Faculty: USD 300.
1. All fees are inclusive of 18% GST (Goods and Services Tax) which needs to be paid by the organizers to the Government of India.
2. The fees will cover lunches and refreshments on all conference days, the banquet dinner and access to all conference materials. The participants need to make their own arrangements for accommodation and travel.
- Name of Account Holder: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune
- Account Number: 31125298801
- Bank name: State Bank of India
- Branch: NCL Campus Branch
- Address of the Branch: NCL Campus Branch, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411008
- MICR Code: 411002012
- Account Type: Saving
- IFSC Code: SBIN0003552
- SWIFT Code: SBININBB600
- The registration is now closed. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you have any questions regarding on-site registration.
- The abstract should be submitted using this template.
- Please refer to the fee chart above and determine the registration fee that you need to pay on-site.
- Please look at the Banking Information on the left and pay the required amount to the indicated bank account. Please save the transaction receipt or a screen-shot of the same. Also note the transaction number.